Spotify has unveiled the 2020 Wrapped personalised experience for listeners around the world.
This year’s Wrapped experience is full of insights on podcasts, artists, songs and genres that defined listening in 2020.
Eligible users can access their personalised Wrapped experience today exclusively in the Spotify mobile app (iOS and Android).
New features to look out for:
- Diving even deeper:
- With new in-app quizzes, listeners will test their skills at predicting the top podcasts, artists and even top decade they streamed most.
- An even deeper look into how users listened to podcasts, including how many minutes were spent listening and the most binge-worthy podcasts of the year.
- Follow a top song’s journey through the year with Story of Your 2020 with your Top Song – from its first stream to its 100th stream to some of the notable streams in between.
- Exclusive to Premium users, new badges will crown listeners as Tastemaker, Pioneer or Collector
- New personalised playlists to help make the most of what you listened to this year: Plus, listeners in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK and Ireland, and Canada can dig deeper into some of the top artists of 2020 in On Record, a mixed media experience that highlights the top 2020 artists.
- Fighting FOMO: To fight the FOMO non-users feel each year, Spotify is opening up the world of Wrapped to everyone, Spotify user or not. With access to Spotify’s global listening trends, non-users can join the conversation that wraps up the year in streaming.
Spotify will also be rolling out its Wrapped creator experience for podcasters and artists later today. With access to their own individualised Wrapped microsite experience, creators can dive into all the ways in which their fans listened this year.
Subscribe to the radioinfo podcast on these platforms: Acast, Apple iTunes Podcasts, Podtail, Spotify, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, or wherever you get your podcasts.
CommentsYou must login to comment.