RØDE has released a headset edition of the award-winning NTH-100 headphones, the NTH-100M.
The NTH-100M offers the same premium features as the NTH-100, with the addition of a broadcast-grade headset microphone, making it ideal for media and broadcast, podcasting, streaming and gaming, conference calls and other business applications.
The microphone is also available as a standalone accessory, the NTH-Mic, allowing existing NTH-100 users to transform their headphones into a professional headset.
KEY FEATURES OF THE NTH-100M:
- Custom-matched drivers that deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion – ideal for both critical and everyday listening
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail and clarity
- Broadcast-grade condenser microphone for highly detailed voice reproduction
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- Unique ergonomic earcups with memory foam cushions for excellent noise isolation and revolutionary CoolTech™ gel for reducing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system for a tailored feel
- Rugged, hard-wearing construction and modular design for unmatched durability
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
- Covered by a lifetime warranty
CEO Damien Wilson says, “The NTH-100 headphones have been hugely successful since their release back in March.
“We spent years meticulously designing these headphones to deliver the best listening experience possible, and they were an instant hit with everyone from audio professionals to home musicians and content creators, particularly for their highly accurate sound signature and ultra-comfortable design.
It was incredibly gratifying to see our hard work pay off and now it is with great pleasure that we can deliver everything the NTH-100s have to offer in a professional headset.”